Friday, January 7, 2011

You can take the boy outta IL...

But you certainly cannot take the IL out of the Boy.

In just one week spent in IL, SBR grew & changed so much.  We kept very busy while visiting our fine home-state.  Traveling all over Central IL to meet up with family and friends.  To introduce our pride and joy to those we love so much & hold so dear.

I know some of our paths did not cross, but life is such and we hope to catch you next time!

SBR walked (figuratively) away from IL more talkative, with more attitude, a much bigger heart and I'm a sure a much greater sense of humor.  
As Mr. Husband points out- odd how he visits mainly my half & comes back with a 'tude & talkative.  Odd?  I don't think so. 

And if he can pick up on all that so quickly, I need to plan our next family trip to: God-fearing,anti-drug,manners,respect-ville.  Anyone know where we can find that city?

Auntie Lala- First love



He also got his first crush.  Coincidentally, she was my first Red-head crush... and Mr. Husband's too.  We like to keep it in the family. 





Flights were good, not only was the baby perfect, the whole experience was. 

Some very important people were missed in photos and I am so sad about that.  But here are just a few of my favs, enjoy. 

Grams, Poppy
Grandpa

Unco Jason
Grandma & Grandpa Great
Grammy and Shiloh

Grandma Great
That attitude I was talking about

Grandpa Great, Cousin Christian, Daddy, Grandma Great, Great Aunt Linda
Candy and Grammy   
Heading home 
Illinois.  It's in our Roots.  It's in our Blood.  3 days later, the cold is still in our bones. You just can't shake the big I-L. We most certainly have ourselves a Desert baby, no doubt. 
But clearly an Illinoisan at heart.  

Thank you so much for making this one awesome trip!  

Happy New Year. 


No comments: