Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friday Night


As we settle back  into our warm home, our windows cracked for fresh air to creep through the house and because it's AZ & January and we can...  We have a few things to catch up on.

SBR can now take his own bottle. 


is there anyone not in love with those chubby hands??


Plus, the poor little boy is teething.  who's idea was THAT?  sharp spikey little bones tearing & fighting their way through tough hard gums on a little defenseless baby?  that's awful!

and lastly, He's going places....
the baby can now army crawl!  he's quite good in just the 4 days he's been practicing.  currently he does the downward-facing-dog (for you yogis) & doesn't quite know where to go from there. 


 [I apologize, I cannot, for the life of me, get the video to upload, hopefully by the time he can for realz crawl we can get video on here again.]

No, I have not cried.  But we did have a talkin' to. 
Growing up Rule #17: only one progression a day.  

He said:  Mooommma, get over it, it's not even the year I was born anymore!!    

Ugh... Mr. Husband & I are about to be in TrOuBle!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think he is even cuter than when he was in Illinois. The haircut is too big boy. That was a mistake. Now he wants to be big boy.