Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shout Out

SBR is discovering his voice.  He ranges from deep deep 'Monster' voice [think Anna Faris in House Bunny]
to the worst high-pitch-ear-piercing-shrilling scream.  Obviously we prefer monster talk.
How long will this last?  seriously.


On a seperate note, this is our first official Shout Out here at STRA Headquarters.

I try to stay on topic of the baby, it is after all his blog, so how to tie in a Shout Out?  This one was easy.

To Blog World, she is known as Tru Stories.  I more than admire her mothering skills.  Her advice is always welcome and often solicated and today, is her BiRtHDaY!

To Me, besides my Friend, she is many things: 
  -Hilarious
  -Beautiful
  -Smart
  -a Superflyawesome (to quote her) Mom
  -sometimes cynical, which I love
  -has a heart of gold to those she cares about and holds dear
  -has an amazing sense of family
  -a warrior. conquering many battles. More than a lot see
   in an entire lifetime (sorry if that sounds cliche)
  -my favorite blogger* (just by a smidge Page Turner)
  -and so much more.

I'm very proud of where you've come from, where you've gone and where you are going.  I agree, the trek up I-55 was a great life changing decision!

You really are an inspiration, Oprah would've been lucky to have you in her audience today.

Here's to you, Tru Stories! Happy Birthday, we hope you have a fantastic year.


*check out her hilarious blog here.

and if my people know people, hook her up.  I would love to see this play out into a sitcom! 

2 comments:

Tru Stories said...

I Can Not even keep up with this Birthday. I got internet wishes coming from all directions!
I really appreciate your compliments.
You know a little something about picking up and starting life with a whole new outlook. And thanks to our 'Brave' choices we now have 3 more beautiful babies in the world.
I think of you often.
Maybe, I am about to get plane tickets to AZ for my birthday, tonight. I miss the warm winters.
Thanks, again.
I know it must be a special day, cuz my cheap ol' rotten computer didn't knock me off your blog site!
Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Unknown said...

Nice Post Millhouse! I know my limits, Tru Stories has a way better blog than I do.
As for SBR, deep throat growling always better. Soon he will be saying words. He will melt your heart even more.