Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello?

Oh, Hey... Hi.

Did you think I quit?  I didn't.   Life happens.
In the New Year, I vow to blog a LOT more often.  With my current hiatus, that's definetly an acheiveable goal. 
No more over thinking about the perfect thing to say or to make you giggle.  That will also help eliminate the excuse of not being able to find the time because it would take too long...

The new will just be quick, cute little random stories with pictures to follow, of course.  All will be sweet and adorable.
I promise.  Well, I promise adorable.

I do have a blog coming up that will contain 30 photos, some are cute, some have accompanying stories.  They are of the new babe, Halloween, regression, playtime, Christmas, cuteness, etc, etc.
Apparenlty you can not click and upload 30 pics at one time. 
Blogspot no likie. 
So this weekend, when you have a minute, please check back and see how we are doing as a family of 4.  :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back with your adorable boys!

Anonymous said...

I cant imagine why you dont have any time to blog...lol....I've missed you...bring on the babies pics......Old Lady