Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SeaLife

Yesterday I took SBR and his little buddy to the Phoenix Aquarium- Sea Life.  They had a blast!

Forgive me if the photos are a bit blurry.  No flash photography was allowed.
Yes, I'm the girl with the nice camera who doesn't really know how to work it.  So I just take a lot of pictures hoping some turn out good. 
usually works out for me :)

Waiting to enter


  

 
SBR was a little afraid of the Stingrays.




 


Some serious discussion here.

oh the touch tank.  This was at the beginning of the aquarium.
great idea... the rest of the time they thought they could climb and touch or wanted to go back to the touch tank.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

How old is his girl? She is bigger than him. She must be like 10.
Looks like a nice aquarium. Touch tank should be at the end.

Tru Stories said...

If the Aquarium was 30 mins closer to us... we would go once a week. I LOVE it.