Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help!! Missing Baby!!

I just looked away for a moment.  
Mr. Husband was there. 
A girl, I thought I could call Friend, was there.


You just can't trust anyone but yourself anymore. 
And I know better. 


So I take the boys to my Lovely Stylist for haircuts.
I said 'you know, cute, short, summer'




I certainly did not say, 'Give me a different child.' 


But she distracted me...  by asking me questions about me, and of course I get all caught up in answering her. So when I looked back, it was too late.  
They had made the swap like some kind of magic trick. 


They Stole my Baby. 



Who IS that little bruiser?

So seriously, Lovely Stylist... I'll take my baby back now.
Don't worry, we'll keep this kid too. But really, it's getting late and you shouldn't keep a momma & her babe apart. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so sad! Bad Mommy! Now you have a big boy.
The Page Turner

Anonymous said...

Well... I think I know somewhere he could have gotten a cuter cut... but he is still very adorable.
Now, you just have to have another baby.

-Some Mother to 1000 babies because the above logic worked on me.