Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I am...

A great friend of mine, Page Turner, has challenged me to complete a 'List.'

I LoVe Lists. 
If you have been my friend for 2 minutes, you have probably received a completed list from me.  I can't not do them. 
I'm so obsessed that I barely even read the answers that are sent to me, before I begin filling it out.
I know that made you laugh, PT.  It is all about me.

So... here it goes, a list- for SBR. 
This particular brand happens to be one of my favorites-
  
I am  a very proud Momma.

I want  to raise my kids with God's grace.


I have  theee best family & friends!

I wish  a lifetime of love, happiness and success for all our children.


I hate  when my baby doesn't feel good.

I fear  I have no idea what I'm doing.

I hear  pure joy, every time SBR laughs.

I search  his face for hints of who he will become.

I wonder  how many children we will actually have.

I regret  being too scared during my pregnancy and not enjoying the wonderment more.

I love  bath time.

I ache  in my heart when I can't make him feel better.

I always  rush home.  

I usually  forget the diaper bag.  

I am not  perfect.

I dance  the waltz while holding my baby.

I sing  softly (& poorly) in his ear.

I never  want to lose a child.

I sometimes  pick him up in the middle of the night to rock him, to make me feel better.

I cry  when he is really hurt. 
(I'm trying to get better, I know... he's a boy.)

I lose a baby shoe way too often.

I am grateful  for all I have been given.

I need  to not be so insecure in my parenting.


I should  worry less.


I can't believe how much this child is just like me. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Millhouse you are such a Mom it makes me cry. Love you!