Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hot Diggity Dog





I sent this pic to the G's (grandparents) this weekend. 



My mom asked- 'Does he like playing with other kids?'

Answer:  mmm.... not really.  

He doesn't like his personal space violated. He will stand there, like this, with another kid just fine, but if that kid gets near him... he will scream bloody murder like you wouldn't believe.  I thought maybe the kid had knifed him or something. 


(side note:  Yes, while watching 5 kids at our church nursery on Sunday, I stopped to take a photo and share w/ the higher ups in our family.  Stop judging.  You will go to lengths for good blog material.)


SBR's best friends are his pups.  When they get in his personal space, he reacts much in the same way. 


He's learning a lot from them: 







When I was pregnant and oh so scared, I said:  If loving this baby will be as easy as loving the puppies, I'm set. 


It's easier. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

SBR is way cuter standing up! He was super cute laying down too. But he really is looking 2 yrs. old. Stop it! The dog stuff, adorable. He is going to be out that dog door soon!

Unknown said...

Too funny Andi!

Andrea said...

No wonder he is so big - it's all that puppy chow!