Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shot Through the Heart

Cupid has struck our house more than one time. We are very blessed to say the least. 
In spirit of the holiday of LoVe... Here is a top 10 list of: 
Things I'm in LOVE with... 

 1.) Finding 'O's' at the bottom of my purse. 
 2.) The pure and utter excitement SBR shows me when I get 
        home.  I thought you had to buy a dog for that sort of reaction. 
 3.) The exact perfect-chubbiness of baby hands. 
 4.) Gummy- toothless smiles.
 5.) Baby ankles- so tiny and cute. 
 6.) Smooth, flawless baby skin.
 7.) Baby babbles in the back seat. 
 8.) His Daddy ...


 9.)  and the way he Loves his Daddy. 
10.) Our little family.


photography by Rhiannon


Happy Valentines' Day! 

Show everyone you know you love them, Even if it's hard & you don't think they don't deserve it. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day to the family I love in Arizona.

Tru Stories said...

That is a beautiful picture of you three!!
And I am confused about the line:
"Tiny and Cute Baby Ankles??"
My 3 babies never even had ankles, in all that baby leg fat.