Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hit me with your best shot

Today our precious, SBR had his 4 month wellness check and immunizations. 
Our little boy isn't so... little.  he's in the 90% for weight, 95% for height & 75% for head. (and off the charts in cuteness & genius!)
He's weighing in at 17.5 lbs much lower than I thought  
and 26.5" long much taller than I thought, really though, what do I know?  I know he's the sweetest chubby baby I have ever seen!

The BiG immunization debate....  oy vey, what to do?  Do we do them all?  Do we separate some?  Is getting 4 at one time too many for such a little baby body?  There are some compelling arguments out there.  There are even more advocates that scare the beegeezes out of you.  

After many hours, days and nights of mulling this over in my head, several google consults and an obnoxious amount of prayer, We let our heart make the decision.  Ultimately it's not in our hands, it's not in the needles...

Thanks to all who've listened to me go back & forth & back again & for all your prayers.  
See in you 2 months for the 6 mos round!  just kidding... sort of.

Oh!  & the babe!  he did great, vaccines schmaccines.... your big needles don't phaaaaaase him.


No comments: