Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bio

Blog name: Sweet Baby Reid or SBR
Birth date: 06/10
Weight:  18 lbs
Height:  23"
Hair color: light brown, dark blonde, turning red
Eye color:  the purdiest blue you ever did see
Sign: Gemini
Pets: Barley & Digi
Looks best wearing: browns & blues
Hobbies: sleeping, drooling, smiling
Skills: can put a whole fist in my mouth and rolling over
Best features:  smile, eyes, lips, hair, chunky cheeks & chunky thighs
Loves:  bath time, kisses, swinging, swimming,
Dislikes: car seats & starving- I didn't get to be 18 lbs by not eating
  FAVORITES:
Sleeping positions: on my back, side or in my swing
Chewing object: whatever I can get my chubby hands on... most often, my chubby hands
Toy:  yes! 
Song: itsy bitsy spider
Position: sitting up right
Joke: peeing on you when you change my dipe because you think   youre  that fast.
Book:  is it bright?  pretty pictures?  I love it!


Big dates ahead in October: met Papa, 4 mos check-up, my first Halloween, Poppa & Grams leave IL for the big cross country trek to meet me!