Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Here is the Church...

Yesterday after I got home from work, I was lying on the bed in our room feeding ET.
SBR comes in and wants to watch da teebee.

I say... no, let's go to the park instead, Buddy... we have a WHOLE looong hot summer coming that will allow for plenty of teebee time...

To which he says... Mom... let's go to CHUH-CH!!

Aweeeee.... you can see Husband and I swell up with pride.  Our sweet little boy... he loves going to church to play with his friends!  What an angel! 
<sigh>  
I break it to him gently, not wanting to discourage his sweet innocence. 
Not tonight, baby, tomorrow night we go to church!  Tonight, let's go play at the park!

No park, Mommy... Chuh-ch! 

Let's just get you dressed and go for a ride and see where we end up. 

okay!!

As I pull into the park, SBR starts yelling.... Chuh-ch!  Chuh-ch!!  oh, tank you, Mommy!!  giggling profusely with excitement.

oh... I see.  Our church does have a fun little playground, I guess.  Maybe Sunday school needs a better curriculam than- snacks, puppet show, playground.


cute random pics:
ready for summer!
  
SBR brought me flowers.

I cwimb


brotherly love

rock.on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boys just keep getting more adorable.
When summer comes you and SBR should work on flashcards. Park, Church,Home.....
The Page Turner