Friday, May 4, 2012

IT'S A..........

Very healthy, normal growing Bebe!

We had our anatomy scan yesterday.  Everything is ‘normal’ and 'looks good.'

We did not find out the sex (much to several’s trepidation) .

Everyone thinks girl, I think everyone wants a girl.  I have a girl feeling too, however, I had a very strong girl feeling with SBR and my pregnancy has pretty much gone the exact same as it did with him. Whatever that means.

So I guess we’ll just see in 4.5 short mos!  Half way there.

Unfortunately there are no good photos.  Bebe was not only facing my spine the entire time, but a hand covered the mouth and an arm was draped across the forehead. 

I mean, it waaaas nap time. 

profile of head


4 comments:

Tru Stories said...

I knew this was a fake-out headline...
and almost didn't click on your dumb blog, just to prove a point that your fake-out wasn't fooling me and only extra annoying because you won't just find out what your baby is...
but still: Glad it's healthy.. yada yada.

Tru Stories said...

PS- the dumb robot verification is still on your blog....

Unknown said...

As much as some of us would like you to have a girl because we love to buy girl things, I am sure that Reid would like a best buddy. That would be sweet too.

Momma said...

I would LOVE for SBR to have a little brother, but will obviously be happy with either. Plus I have SO many cute boy clothes & stuff that really needs to get used again!