Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Joy to the World

I love Christmas. 
I love the hype. 
I love the build-up. 
I love the true meaning of Christmas.


I appreciate the stores putting up Christmas stock right after Halloween. 
Ours is the house in the neighborhood that gives all the other guys the argument... Their lights are up! 
To me it seems silly to not decorate before Thanksgiving.  All that work, all that transformation... it deserves to be enjoyed for 2 months. 


This Christmas was awesome!  SBR does not quite get it. I think next year will be a little more exciting. 
His big gift was the Cozy Coupe with trailer.   His reaction did not disappoint.  Having recently learned "car"- said "caw," it was perfect.  


in car, out car, open present, in car, out car, open present. 
while adorable, we had a lot of presents... 


So after all the gifts are opened, stockings emptied, bellies full and heads sleepy, it's all over.  Thus,  I've come to the conclusion- my least favorite part of Christmas is Christmas night. 
All the clean up, the tear down, the bareness. It's kind of sad, but, I'm already thinking of ways to do it bigger and better next year!


We hope you all had a very blessed Christmas!  We look forward to many adventures and memories in 2012!


Bye!!






Christmas afternoon

LOVE him!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think he is getting more beautiful!